Predictive and Proactive Maintenance Techniques Training Courses
Learn How to Become 100% Efficient in Maintenance
If you want to compete in the future,
You better get the training today!
Learn about the tools and techniques that can make your
equipment last longer and improve your profits!
This is the training course that can move your company to higher levels of up-time and longer equipment life. Learn how to predict 90% of all equipment failures, and then learn how to eliminate the failures from ever occurring through 12 Proactive Techniques.
Many companies have taken the steps to use predictive technologies to predict equipment failures. But are they using the right technology for the specific failure mode they want to predict?
- Is there a better predictive method?
- Is there a cheaper technology?
- Can we have the same information and not pay an outside company?
- What is the failure you are trying to predict?
- How did you make the decision?
In the world of maintenance we have all lived the routine of reacting to failures as they happen at our facilities. Many of us have learned to be outstanding fire fighters in handling these failures and making repairs as quickly as possible. Some facilities have even become World Class at Reactive Maintenance, they plan their work and training efforts around these methods, to get equipment back in operation in very efficient time. Using these reactive maintenance methods however, our plant equipment will suffer costly secondary equipment damage and never achieve its inherent designed level of reliability.
Predictive Maintenance for small to medium size companies is sometimes considered a mystery as to how it can actually benefit the maintenance process. How can predicting when a component will fail help to improve plant up-time and equipment reliability? The answer to this question and the strategy of how to implement it answered in this training course.
If the cost of implementing a Predictive/Preventive maintenance plan has been an issue for your company, our seminar will help you to understand how each technology works and what equipment you apply the technologies to, have excellent paybacks for your investment.
Proactive Maintenance is all the techniques that we can use while our equipment is functioning well. We all have Preventative Maintenance programs such as inspections and lubrication programs, but this is only a small part of getting our equipment to be more reliable. Proactive Maintenance processes can take every facility to a much higher level of up-time and equipment reliability.
Learning these Proactive Maintenance methods and applying them to your processes and facilities will deliver a step change in equipment performance and reliability. It has been proven in many large facilities that for every dollar saved in maintenance and repairs costs adds another 5-10 dollars in profits to the bottom line.
This training course is designed to teach the basics of the following techniques and how to implement them economically. Doing these processes will reduce your unplanned downtime, reduce your spare parts by 30%, reduce your maintenance costs by 30%, and many more benefits. The benefit of both these sessions is extending equipment life by 50%.
Learn the benefits of Predictive and Proactive Maintenance:
- Learn about Predictive Maintenance methods
- Vibration, Ultrasonic, Oil Analysis, Thermo-graphics, MCE, NDT
- Learn how each of these technologies can help you predict failures
- Learn how predicting failures will improve uptime
- Learn how to know if Predictive Technicians are qualified
- Understand what technologies to use and the frequency
- Learn how to be Proactive in your approach to equipment care
- Lubrication Excellence Programs
- Precision Maintenance Skills, Alignment, Balance
- Training Program Design Basics
- RCM process for small companies
- Learn how planning maintenance can save you time and money
- Process and equipment design using RCM, RCD
- How to develop written rebuild procedures
- RCA to fix problems at the root cause
- How your suppliers can make you more efficient
- Equipment specification techniques
- How CMMS can improve efficiency
The basic’s of RCM and Measuring:
- OEE – Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- TEEP – Total Effective Equipment Performance