Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Reliable Process Solutions’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Reliable Process Solutions’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Reliable Process Solutions at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. Return and Refund Policy of Digital Goods
Due to our products sold on the website being digital/electronic goods such as PowerPoints, PDF, Word, Documents, and/or Databases. We do not accept refunds of any kind after the product has been electronically delivered. If you have issues with any product you receive, please contact to discuss further what the issue is with the product.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Reliable Process Solutions employs the latest and up-to-date standards for secure browsing and product purchasing. SHA-256 SSL Encryption covers all web pages and ordering to ensure security when browsing our website. Due to the security updates and restrictions, outdated / end-of-life browsers such as Internet Explorer 6 or older may NOT function properly when browsing the site.
Please upgrade your browser to a more current version of Internet Explorer, or consider other alternatives such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
When ordering on our Digital Storefront, NO credit card information is stored on our server or in our database. Payments are verified and processed through Braintree Payments API Integration, and transmitted with 256-bit Encryption.