Reliable Process Solutions offers a variety of self-contained lubrication storage and filtration units, including design for recirculating the tanks. The entire system is shipped piped and wired for quick installation and hook-up. You can be filtering and dispensing clean lubrication only a few hours after delivery.
Units can be created in varieties of 4, 6, 8 tanks. Smaller plastic tank setups can accommodate 9 containers. Tanks can be setup in Aluminum, Plastic, Steel. Color-coding options also available.
If you have other customization options or requirements. Please contact us with the needed configuration.
Unit Features (variety of tank amounts including 4, 6, 8, or 9):
- Aluminum/Steel/Plastic tanks
- Color coding options available for Aluminum and Steel Tanks
- Electric or Air / Pneumatic pumps
- Des-Case breathers on each tank
- High Efficiency 10 Micron BETA 1000 Filters for each tank
- Individual pumps, discharge, and suction hoses to avoid cross-contamination
- Heavy Duty Spring-close spigot valves
- Breaker Box for Electric or Air Connection for Pneumatic
- Heavy duty primer and/or painted frame
- Spill Control Pan attached to steel frame for containment
- Suction Wand Holders
- Forklift pockets for easy transportation of the unit if needed
Colored Steel Tank Setup – Unit Featured has a variety of options installed as a demo to illustrate options.
For more information on the available features and configurations CLICK HERE or simply click the image below:
3 Unit Plastic – Electric Pumps
4 Unit Plastic – Pneumatic Pumps
RPS-SC-9-PL (9-Unit Air-Pneumatic / Plastic)
RPS-SC-6E-ST (6-Unit Electric / Steel)
RPS-SC-8A-ST (8-Unit Air-Pneumatic / Steel)
RPS-SC-6E-AL (6-Unit Electric / Aluminum)