Economical & Portable Oil Filter Carts – Hydraulic Oil Filter Carts
Oil filter carts for your mobile / portable plant filtration needs.
The base unit is designed for hydraulic oils and lube up to ISO VG 220 @ 70 Deg F. The dual 10 Micron Beta 1000 filters will filter 99.9% of all particles larger than 10 microns and 96 % of all particles larger than 6 microns. These dual filters will obtain an ISO code 16/14/13.
Base Units Include:
- Clear Hoses
- Pre 40 Micron Strainer (to protect the pump)
- Single Wand & Wand Holder
- Drain Valve attached to Wand Holder
- Heavy Duty 2 Wheel Hand Truck (Solid Wheels)
- On/Off switch attached to 20 ft extension cord
- Hose Holder Racks Attached to each side of Filter Base Plate
- Extension Cord Holder
Additional Customization/Modifications Available:
Units can be designed to filter higher ISO codes with different pumps and filters.
- Stainless Steel Wand
- Pneumatic Piston or AOD Pump
- Heavy Gear Oil Lube Pumps (2-4GPM)
- Larger Filter Surface Area for Heavier Gear Oils
- Dry Connect Fittings for All Hoses and Attachments
- Spill Pan
- Pressure Relief Valves on Pump
- Bypass on Filters
- Sample Ports for Lube Testing
- Pneumatic Wheels
- Retractable Extension Cord
- Heavy Duty Single Braid Hydraulic Hoses
- Color Coded Labels and Tags on Carts
NOTE: Any items selected from the additional modifications will vary final cost.
We also provide a 4 Wheel Model: