Equipment Failure Modes Training
A Learning Experience with a Payback
This seminar teaches you how to keep your equipment running forever. Learn how to make motors, bearings, couplings, belts, chains, etc. last 2-5 times longer.
This training pays back in operational up time 100 times over.
Equipment Life Extension Training Seminar
As the company motto implies “It can operate forever”. Is this just a catch phrase to make you think? It’s the truth. My many years of experience in manufacturing have guided me to use methods that can extend the life of equipment components to 3 – 8 times their expected life.
At this seminar we will discuss the various Failure Modes that lead different components down the path to early wear out. By using methods from RCM analysis we will study the failure modes and then develop as a team ways to prevent and eliminate them from occurring. In every example a proactive or precision technique will be discussed that will extend the component life.
- Can a motor last for 10-15 years without failures?
- Can a bearing last 30 years without failing?
- Can belts and chains last 5-6 years without failing?
We will study these and many other components of plant operating equipment. We will also take time to look at equipment problems that are causing problems at your specific manufacturing plant.
For every dollar you save in maintenance due to improve equipment reliability there is another 5-10 dollars added to the bottom line.
What can this training seminar do for your company?
Learn how some of the largest companies in the world are reducing their maintenance spending by millions of dollars.
- It will teach participants a different way of looking at equipment and equipment components.
- Participants will learn about Nolan and Heaps 6 equipment failure curves.
- Participants will learn about RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance) terminology.
- Participants will learn about Failure Modes and how to identify them in the operation.
- Participants will learn to be proactive in their approach to maintenance.
- Participants will learn preventive, predictive, and proactive methods for component life.
- Participants will learn how to judge where they are in plant reliability.
- Participants will learn how to improve their equipment reliability.
- Participants will learn details of equipment components that will make them more effective.
This seminar will start paying dividends as soon as they return to the plant. How much money will it save if your equipment operates effectively for 3 – 8 times longer.
Learn about the over 50 failure modes of electric motors, and learn how many bearings have failures before you receive them at the plant.
Participants receive the following:
- A manual with the Power Point presentations
- Manuals on individual component failures
- Motors, Bearings, Pump Seals, and More
- Belt Life Extention CD