Environmental Health and Safety Ranking Software
Environmental Health and Safety is a major topic and concern at all manufacturing and process operations. It can destroy a company and move them from a profitable business to a bankrupt organization. This not only leaves the owners out of a comfortable life but destroys the lives of all the workers. How are all the issues with E, H, &S really addressed? Can your plant be the next to explode, endanger the lives of your neighbors, or create fatalities for your employees?
All equipment and process should be ran through the E, H, &S database to determine what are the effects on every situation The normal result of failures in the area of E, H, & S are usually very costly to a company. The database looks at the following areas.
- Air issues looks at 8 areas
- Waste water looks at 7 areas
- Process chemicals looks at 10 areas
- Employee looks at 6 areas
- Equipment looks at 8 areas
- Process looks at 6 areas
- Employee area looks at 8 areas
- Process looks at 6 areas
- Looks at 8 areas
The rating form the E, H, & S database gives a company direction in where to apply resources by understanding where the failures and weaknesses can occur. The process adds to the credibility of the score by involving a team to make decisions on the rating. This team effort increases the knowledge base and helps as a training tool for all involved.
- The only E, H, & S ranking database offered to industry
- The best tool to determine where to assign plant resources
- Low cost compared to other available programs
- One day training offered with each software program
- Low cost custom options for each plant
- Low cost custom reports developed for individual plants
- Learn the importance of ranking
- Perform a simple ranking exercise
- What are environmental issues?
- Learn about how to rank equipment and process for environmental
- The cost of environmental incidents
- Learn how to properly rank equipment by environmental issues
- Learn the importance of safety
- What’s involved in safety improvement?
- Learn about food safety ranking issues
- Learn about plant health issues
- Learn about how operations can affect health issues
- The cost of health issues
- Training is the plants role in doing the right things for the community, the employees, and the future of the company.
Put it all together with total ranking and allocation
The training day includes a copy of the Reliable Process Solutions E, H, & S database for use in your individual plant.
Don’t be caught not knowing what could happen!
Database with user manual – $695 (Standalone Product)
Database one day training with software included – $1500.00 (Product + Training)