1 Hour Maintenance and Reliability Training Webinar Sessions
2017 Webinar Series for Maintenance and Reliability Training Topics. There will be 1 new topic per month focusing on specific areas of maintenance and reliability improvement. Sessions can be mixed and matched / purchased in 3, 6, and all 12 session packages. Every user that signs up and attends the Webinar will receive a PDF of the presentation. Each hour attended can also be applied towards your CMRP / CMRT Re-Certification Hours requirement.
NOTE: Session 1 has already completed, however you may still purchase all 12 sessions throughout the year if interested. We will be recording the webinar sessions, and can offer the videos for download if you have missed a session, or cannot attend.
12 Sessions: $275 (total cost)
6 Sessions: $155 (total cost)
3 Sessions: $90 (total cost)
Sessions: 1 Hour (50 minutes + 10 minutes for Q&A)
Where: GoTo Meeting with Audio Call-In Number.
Times/Dates: Schedule released to individuals who purchased.
January – 2017 – Performance Failure Curve
- Where are you on the curve?
- Reactive Actions
- Preventive Actions
- Predictive Actions
- Proactive Actions
- How to get where you want to be…cost and potential savings
February – 2017 – Lubrication Excellence Session 1
- Basic’s of lubrication
- Why you need lubrication
- Failure Modes around lubrication
- Lube storage and transfer
March – 2017 – Lubrication Excellence Session 2
- How to effectively remove particles
- How to order and size filters
- Methods for moisture control
- Effective Oil Analysis
April – 2017 – Predictive Technologies
- Best ones to utilize for your company
- How to determine which ones to use
- How to understand the data
- How to determine the frequency
May – 2017 – Proactive Maintenance
- What is Proactive Maintenance
- Which are key to Reliability Success
- How to measure that success
June – 2017 – Preventive Maintenance
- Subjective VS Non-Subjective PM’s
- PM Optimization
- RCM Theory of Developing PM’s
- The complete maintenance strategy
July – 2017 – Asset Criticality
- Factors and Relationship to Risk
- Criticality and Redundancy
- Criticality and Spare Parts
- Ranking the Criticality
August – 2017 – Root Cause Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis Basics
- Main Factors to Consider
- Use RC to Eliminate Return Failures
- Documenting for Insurance
September – 2017 – RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance)
- It’s about manufacturing, not just maintenance
- Don’t listen to the ‘experts’, it’s not that hard to do!
- How to prepare for RCM Analysis
- How to perform RCM Analysis
- Using the RCM Database
October – 2017 – TPM (Total Productive Maintenance)
- What can it do for your maintenance performance
- Is it operator maintenance or operator care
- How to get started
- How long will it take?
November – 2017 – You Win With People
- Understanding your work force
- What types of personalities
- What types of training
- How do create engagement
December – 2017 – Reliability Wrap Up
- A wrap up of the year of training
- What have we accomplished?
- Where can we go?
- What are the metrics to measure, and what is “World Class”