The Equipment Ranking Method
Equipment Ranking Facilitator Training – Course Length – One Day
Every Maintenance Organization must have a comprehensive equipment register ranked for criticality. This is an absolute requirement for an effective maintenance strategy. There are many ways that Maintenance Organizations have attempted this with various levels of effectiveness. The major drawback of each of these attempts is stopping at the machine level. An effective maintenance strategy must be established at the component level. This is where the appropriate maintenance task is selected to reduce equipment downtime thus improving OEE.
The Equipment Ranking process expands traditional Equipment Ranking processes to include ranking individual components on critical equipment. This allows the Equipment Ranking Team to select an appropriate maintenance task for the component. When the ranking analysis is completed a comprehensive list of maintenance tasks have been identified including Predictive, Preventive, Failure Finding and Consequence Reduction Tasks.
The Benefits of the Equipment Ranking Method
- Learn how develop a complete Maintenance Strategy for your equipment
- Learn where to apply predictive and preventive maintenance tasks
- Improved Manufacturing and Equipment Reliability
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Reduced Unit Cost of Finished Product
- A Reduction in Health, Safety and Environmental Incidents
Who should attend this course?
- Maintenance managers and first line supervision
- Operations managers
- Engineering managers, mechanical, electrical, and chemical engineers
- Senior trades people, lead people, and planners
Those who attend the Equipment Ranking Blitz training will receive:
- A course manual
- Equipment Ranking Database
- Equipment Ranking Participant manual
- A Certificate of Course Completion