Benefits of Reliable Filtration Systems & Lube Storage
Our Plug-and-Play Lube Filtration and Lube Storage Rooms have many benefits besides some of the obvious reason for purchase.
- Our Lube Rooms do not need a building permit, they are classified as a portable and movable unit.
- The portable lube rooms can be installed on any surface, black top, gravel, concrete.
- The lube rooms come pre-wired / pre-piped so you just hook-up power, and can be using the room right away.
- Simple quote sheet to select nearly all options for your custom application.
- Extremely durable Corten Steel Body construction, coated in Marine Grade corrosion resistant paint*.
- Lubricants are filtered and stored in a clean, ambient controlled environment.
- Lubricants correctly labeled / color coded to minimize chance of cross contamination or wrong lube oil in a piece of equipment.
- Additional Lube Equipment such as oil transfer containers, grease guns, funnels, stored in a clean environment.
- Better Tracking and Inventory Control. Metered Hose Reels on Lube Storage Tanks.
- Ambient Options: Air Conditioned, Heated, Air Intake Filtration, Ventilation, De-Humidified.
- Storage tanks equipped to recirculate through pump and filtration on regular basis. Important to remix additive packages in the lubes that may have settled to the bottom due to limited use.
- Lubricant oils stored in secured, fire-rated insulation steel room.
- Fire Protection – Standard Water Sprinkler, or ABC Dry Chemical Systems.
- Smoke or Fire Alerts (Internal & External).
- Mitigate employee injury with an Oil Drum Trolley Lift System. Move full drums of oil from outside into the storage room for tank fill.
- Fire Safe Cabinets – Vented Externally.
- Explosion Proof rated rooms available for plants with explosion hazards and risk.
- Lube Oil Isolation: With a lube room on-site, all lubricants can be kept in a safe, secured, single location.
- Spill Control: Rooms can be designed for entire spill control with external valve drain, as well as drip trays and spill pans under lube dispensing zones.
- Avoid environmental contamination with entire spill control protection, and protection from the element exposure.
Environmental Control of Lubricating Oils is an extremely important component to selling the safety and security for budgeting a lube room.